Skip to main content
- Prior to your surgery, a staff member will call to confirm your surgery time and ask questions regarding your medical conditions.
- A facility nurse will tell you what time you are to stop eating and drinking prior to your surgery.
- If you take medications for any condition, ask your physician or a facility nurse whether you can take your medications the morning of your procedure.
- Notify your physician if there is any change in your health, such as a cold, fever, or sore throat, the week before your surgery.
- For women, if there is any possibility you are pregnant, please notify your physician and a facility nurse.